The longer life your patients with mCSPC or nmCRPC want may still be possible—with ERLEADA®
*Patients receiving ERLEADA® should also receive a GnRH analog concurrently or should have had bilateral orchiectomy.1
†ERLEADA® is a second-generation androgen receptor inhibitor.4
GnRH = gonadotropin-releasing hormone; HRQoL = health-related quality of life; mCSPC = metastatic castration-sensitive prostate cancer; nmCRPC, non-metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer; OS = overall survival; PSA = prostate-specific antigen.
YOUR PATIENT’S TREATMENT JOURNEY STARTS HERE
- Financial Assistance: Education and resources that may be able to help your patients save on potential out-of-pocket medication costs
- Medication & Disease Education: Help patients gain a better understanding of their disease, their current treatment, and how to have meaningful conversations with loved ones and their care team during upcoming visits
- Practical Needs & General Well-Being: Learn lifestyle and coping skills to help manage stress and get connected to the resources your patients need, including support groups and transportation assistance
- ERLEADA® [Prescribing Information]. Horsham, PA: Janssen Biotech, Inc.
- NUBEQA® [Prescribing Information]. Whippany, NJ: Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- XTANDI® [Prescribing Information]. Northbrook, IL: Astellas Pharma US, Inc.
- Referenced with permission from the NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®) for Prostate Cancer V.1.2023. ©National Comprehensive Cancer Network, Inc. 2022. All rights reserved. Accessed March 11, 2023. To view the most recent and complete version of the guideline, go to NCCN.org. NCCN makes no warranties of any kind whatsoever regarding their content, use or application and disclaims any responsibility for their application or use in any way.